Love this quote from Sarah Dessen. Music is THE universal language.
Filtering by Category: February 2019
Music radiates from those who are dedicated to it. For me, I always knew I loved the piano… even before I started lessons. Somehow, it was a part of me from birth.
As Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I wanted to share a playlist that is all things LOVE. LOVE is a playlist dedicated to dark chocolate, candy hearts and sweet sentiments. Happy listening!
Enjoy the following pieces:
1. To a Wild Rose by MacDowell
2. Reverie by Debussy
3. Liebestraum No. 3 in A Flat Major by Liszt
4. A Love Story by Crain
5. Songs without Words, Op. 85 No.1 "Reverie" by Mendelssohn
6. Nocturne Op. 9 No. 1 in B Flat Minor by Chopin
7. Un Sospiro by Liszt
8. Nocturne Op. 72 No. 1 in E Minor by Chopin
9. Romeo & Juliet Op. 75: VI Montagues and Capulets by Prokofiev
10. Songs without Words Op. 85 No. 3 "Passion" by Mendelssohn
11. Romeo & Juliet Op. 75: X Romeo bids Juliet Farewell by Prokofiev
12. Poeme Op. 41 No. 4, arranged for Violin and Piano by Fibich